Cane Builder Monthly Publication

Every day I'm coming up with new cane patterns and canework innovations. Take an exclusive look at all the innovations coming out of Polymer Clay Workshop before they can be found anywhere else! $5 per month through Paypal. Cancel any time.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Polymer Clay Grapevine Heart Wreath Valentine Tutorial


I made wreaths like this with my second grade students last week!  They did a terrific job!  Here are some of them.


Also check out the butterfly cane post and the leaf cane post.  These are weekly tutorials from my facebook page, Polymer Clay Workshop.  The gingham ribbon tutorial is available from my etsy shop.  Can you believe clay could look so much like ribbon?


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these. They are so cute and since I'm a newbe, I love the inspiration and anything new I can try to make.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete